The City of Brunswick’s customer service email address is ready for you. Please direct all City-related inquiries to CityHall@BrunswickMD.gov.
The Mayor and Council meet on the 2nd Tuesday of each month. Click here for more information including the most recent agenda.
In the News…
- On Thursday, February 19, 2015, and over several prior days, the City’s Public Works Department has been working to resolve several leaks attributed to the frigid temperatures and associated frozen pipes. While trying to isolate these leaks, pressure changes in the water system may cause discoloration to the water. While the City has flushed the water system, if you experience discolored water, please run the water until it is clear.
- The 2015 Calendar of Events is now online. Click here to be redirected to the Events page.
- The YMCA of Frederick County is now hiring for the 2015 summer season at the Brunswick Municipal Pool. Please visit their website at frederickymca.org for details.
- The City of Brunswick is currently accepting bids to relocate a circa 1925 B&O caboose from Upper Tract, WV to Railroad Square Park in Brunswick. Sealed bids are due Monday, March 2, 2015. To view the Request For Proposal click here.
- On Wednesday, November 12, 2014, Mayor Tome issued the following statement: “On Monday, November 10th, the City invited Kristen Brown of WasteZero to make an informational presentation on what ONE type of trash metering might look like for Brunswick, by using actual numbers for our current trash and recycling pickups. This meeting was intended to get a discussion going on the subject, but it was NOT meant to imply that the City was moving forward any time soon on a system like this. More information will be forthcoming over the next few months and the Mayor and Council will NOT be making any decisions on this until it is fully vetted with the public. Thank you for your interest in this subject.”
- Commuter parking spaces are now available for lease in the City’s Railroad Square Parking Lot beside the train station. The cost is $330 per year, or $30 per month. Call 301-834-7500, ext. 206 for more information or to lease a space.