The City of Brunswick’s customer service email address is ready for you. Please direct all City-related inquiries to CityHall@BrunswickMD.gov.
The Mayor and Council meet on the 2nd Tuesday of each month. Click here for more information including the most recent agenda.
In the News…
- The July meeting of the Economic Development Commission has been changed to Wednesday, July 29, 2015 at 7pm at City Hall.
- This year, the City of Brunswick is celebrating the 125th anniversary of its incorporation (April 8, 1890). To commemorate this special occasion, the City of Brunswick, in collaboration with Brunswick Main Street, is commissioning an engaging mural depicting the significance of the Potomac River to our community. This art showpiece is designed and created by renowned local artists Jack Pabis and Anthony Owens. Dedication is forecast for Friday, October 2, 2015, the eve of our annual Railroad Days Festival. We encourage you to be part of this exciting art project by supporting the mural as a tribute to the Potomac River and a centerpiece work of art for Brunswick. For more information and to make a tax-deductible donation, contact Brunswick Main Street at www.brunswickmainstreet.org or email@example.com.
- The Brunswick Senior Center is hosting TRANSIT on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 1pm to roll out and explain their taxi program to Transit Plus clients. Click here for details.
- The City of Brunswick is excited to announce that we’ll be getting a new website in the coming months. We know many of you are gifted professional or amateur photographers and we’d love to take this opportunity to show off some of your photos of Brunswick. Whether scenery, buildings, events, railroad, river, or canal, we’d love to invite you to share your photos with us for a chance to be included on our new website. Email photos to CityHall@BrunswickMD.gov for a chance to be included. By sending your photos, you give permission for The City of Brunswick to possibly publish them on our website. Thanks and we look forward to viewing all of the great photography.
- The Frederick Community Action Agency is offering FREE LUNCHES to all children 18 and under from June 22nd – August 21st, 2015. Please visit Kim Weddle Park on North Maple Avenue between 12:15pm – 1:00pm. For more information, contact 301-600-6263.
- The Sustainable Maryland Certified Resource Center is available at City Hall. Be sure to stop by to check out all of the great resources.
- We are excited to announce a new tourism website…www.VisitBrunswickMD.com. The temporary website is up and running, but visitors can expect ongoing enhancements in the coming weeks and months. This billboard was made possible by a TRIPP grant through the Tourism Council of Frederick County, the City of Brunswick Economic Development Commission, and the Greater Brunswick Area Chamber of Commerce. Also, thanks to Pleasants Development for the use of this billboard and clearing the land around the structure.
- The Annual Drinking Water Quality Report for 2014 is now available. Click here to view the report.
- Commuter parking spaces are now available for lease in the City’s Railroad Square Parking Lot beside the train station. The cost is $330 per year, or $30 per month. Call 301-834-7500, ext. 206 for more information or to lease a space.