The City of Brunswick’s customer service email address is ready for you. Please direct all City-related inquiries to CityHall@BrunswickMD.gov.
The Mayor and Council meet on the 2nd Tuesday of each month. Click here for more information including the most recent agenda.
In the News…
- We are excited to announce the beginning of the installation of this beautiful billboard along Petersville Road today, April 16, 2015. We expect installation to be completed tomorrow. Along with welcoming visitors to the City, the billboard also announces a new tourism website…www.VisitBrunswickMD.com. The temporary website is up and running, but visitors can expect ongoing enhancements in the coming weeks and months. This billboard was made possible by a TRIPP grant through the Tourism Council of Frederick County, the City of Brunswick Economic Development Commission, and the Greater Brunswick Area Chamber of Commerce. Also, thanks to Pleasants Development for the use of this billboard and clearing the land around the structure.
- The City of Brunswick is now accepting resumes for two full-time Water/Waste Water Treatment Operators. Click here for a full description.
- The City is accepting sealed bids for the Brunswick Historic Train Station Renovation Project. Bids are due Monday, May 4, 2015 at 4pm. Click here for a copy of the Request for Proposal.
- The City is accepting sealed bids for the Bike Route Shared Lane Symbol Marking and Potomac Street Striping Project. Bids are due Friday, May 1, 2015 at 4pm. Click here for a copy of the Request for Proposal.
- The Frederick County Health Department will be conducting a rabies vaccination clinic for dogs, cats, and ferrets at Farm & Home Service in Brunswick on Friday, May 15th. Click here for more information.
- The Brunswick Senior Center will hold Law Day on Friday, May 1, 2015. Click here for more information on how you can make a FREE appointment with an attorney.
- The Annual Drinking Water Quality Report for 2014 is now available. Click here to view the report.
- The 2015 Calendar of Events is now online. Click here to be redirected to the Events page.
- Commuter parking spaces are now available for lease in the City’s Railroad Square Parking Lot beside the train station. The cost is $330 per year, or $30 per month. Call 301-834-7500, ext. 206 for more information or to lease a space.