***This website works best when viewed through Mozilla Firefox. Some content is altered when viewing through Internet Explorer.***
In the News…
- SMOKE TESTING AREAS FOR FRIDAY, 4/18/2014 – SECOND AVENUE TO GUM SPRINGS ROAD FROM EAST D STREET TO SOUDER ROAD. Click here for more information on smoke testing.
- Hydrant flushing will begin on Monday, March 31, 2014. Crews will be conducting valve maintenance along with hydrant flushing, so residents should expect short periods of localized water outages or very low water pressure. Residents will also likely notice dirty water. It is recommended that once water is restored to your residence, you should run an outside faucet until the water is clear. This will help eliminate the dirty water and sediment from the lines. Click here for the full hydrant flushing schedule.
- Commuter parking spaces are now available for lease in the City’s Railroad Square Parking Lot beside the train station. The cost is $330 per year, or $30 per month. Call 301-834-7500, ext. 206 for more information or to lease a space.
- View the FY2013 Audit report here.
- Read the 2012 Branding Brunswick Case Study here.
- Brunswick’s geocache site is up and running! Geocaching is a free, interactive outdoor treasure hunt. Participating players seek to locate hidden containers, called “caches” using their smartphone or GPS. We now participate with the Maryland Municipal League Geocache Trail.