The City of Brunswick’s customer service email address is ready for you. Please direct all City-related inquiries to CityHall@BrunswickMD.gov.
The Mayor and Council meet on the 2nd Tuesday of each month. Click here for more information including the most recent agenda.
In the News…
- It is with great sadness that we report the loss of one of our own. James Moxley, a valued City of Brunswick Police Department Sergeant, passed away suddenly on July 1, 2015 due to natural causes. Sgt. Moxley came to the City in August of 2011, after retiring from the Frederick County Sheriff’s Office. Moxley’s dedication to the Brunswick Police Department and easy-going, friendly nature made him both a valued employee, and friend to all of us. Whether serving as a mentor to his colleagues at the PD, stopping in for a quick chat at City Hall, or sharing his passion for children while participating in the “Shop with a Cop” program around Christmas, Sgt. Moxley will be missed tremendously on the streets of Brunswick, and all throughout Frederick County. Sgt. Moxley leaves behind a wife and two young children. A GoFundMe account has been established for funeral expenses and support of Jim’s family. Click here if you wish to contribute. On behalf of the Mayor, Council, and Staff of the City of Brunswick we say, Rest in Peace, Mox. You will be greatly missed.
- The Frederick Community Action Agency is offering FREE LUNCHES to all children 18 and under from June 22nd – August 21st, 2015. Please visit Kim Weddle Park on North Maple Avenue between 12:15pm – 1:00pm. For more information, contact 301-600-6263.
- The Sustainable Maryland Certified Resource Center is available at City Hall. Be sure to stop by to check out all of the great resources.
- We are excited to announce a new tourism website…www.VisitBrunswickMD.com. The temporary website is up and running, but visitors can expect ongoing enhancements in the coming weeks and months. This billboard was made possible by a TRIPP grant through the Tourism Council of Frederick County, the City of Brunswick Economic Development Commission, and the Greater Brunswick Area Chamber of Commerce. Also, thanks to Pleasants Development for the use of this billboard and clearing the land around the structure.
- The Annual Drinking Water Quality Report for 2014 is now available. Click here to view the report.
- Commuter parking spaces are now available for lease in the City’s Railroad Square Parking Lot beside the train station. The cost is $330 per year, or $30 per month. Call 301-834-7500, ext. 206 for more information or to lease a space.