The City of Brunswick’s customer service email address is ready for you. Please direct all City-related inquiries to CityHall@BrunswickMD.gov.
The Mayor and Council meet on the 2nd Tuesday of each month. Click here for more information including the most recent agenda.
Conductor Keypasses are now available free of charge at participating Brunswick businesses and at City Hall. Click here for a list of current offers from Brunswick businesses.
In the News…
- County Executive Jan Gardner invites residents to create a community-based vision for Frederick County through an innovative public outreach plan. Please visit LivableFrederick.org for more information.
- The Brunswick Farmer’s Market began on May 21, 2016 and runs through September 24, 2016. Stop at Railroad Square every Saturday morning from 9am-12noon. Click here for more information.
- Sidewalk Program: Do you have old sidewalks that are in need of improvement, or perhaps no sidewalks at all? The City of Brunswick has a new Sidewalk Improvement Program approved by the Mayor and Council in February. For more general information about sidewalk maintenance obligations, please see this article that was included on the back of quarterly utility bills mailed April 26th. For more specific information about the loan program to allow you to install/repair sidewalks with no upfront cost, click here. To see if this program is right for you, complete this simple application form.
- Mayor Karin Tome delivered the 2016 “State of the City” speech last month during the Business Breakfast at Beans in the Belfry. The Mayor’s remarks are linked here.
- Citizens are encouraged to enroll in “Alert Frederick County” so they can be advised of emergency notices. It takes about 2 minutes to enroll.
- City of Brunswick Paving Project – The City of Brunswick is embarking on a major capital improvement project to upgrade its transportation network including road paving, sidewalk installation and restoration, and spot repairs or installation of curbs and gutters. This project began in the fall of 2015 and will continue in the spring of 2016. Maple Avenue reconstruction will begin in the spring. Stay tuned for more information. Thank you in advance for your patience as the City completes this important project to help smooth your ride! Click here for a complete list of streets included in this project.