The City of Brunswick’s customer service email address is ready for you. Please direct all City-related inquiries to CityHall@BrunswickMD.gov.
The Mayor and Council meet on the 2nd Tuesday of each month. Click here for more information including the most recent agenda.
In the News…
- The Brunswick Municipal Swimming Pool is opening Saturday, May 23, 2015 from noon – 6pm. Check out the YMCA of Frederick’s website for more details.
- We are excited to announce the installation of this beautiful billboard along Petersville Road. Along with welcoming visitors to the City, the billboard also announces a new tourism website…www.VisitBrunswickMD.com. The temporary website is up and running, but visitors can expect ongoing enhancements in the coming weeks and months. This billboard was made possible by a TRIPP grant through the Tourism Council of Frederick County, the City of Brunswick Economic Development Commission, and the Greater Brunswick Area Chamber of Commerce. Also, thanks to Pleasants Development for the use of this billboard and clearing the land around the structure.
- The City of Brunswick is now accepting resumes for two full-time Water/Waste Water Treatment Operators. Click here for a full description.
- The Annual Drinking Water Quality Report for 2014 is now available. Click here to view the report.
- Commuter parking spaces are now available for lease in the City’s Railroad Square Parking Lot beside the train station. The cost is $330 per year, or $30 per month. Call 301-834-7500, ext. 206 for more information or to lease a space.